This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.allsurfacespainting.ca. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingBruce is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. The company only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contacts from you. = Bruce will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Bruce will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted the company. He will not share your information with any third party outside of the company organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from the company at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Bruce via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data the company has about you if any.
- Change/correct any data the company has about you.
- Have the company delete any data the company has about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data.
All Surfaces Painting takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information is collected (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While the company uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Bruce also protects your information offline. Only he has access to this information in relation to a job that needs performing (for example, billing or customer service). The computers/servers in which your personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.